Kristina focuses her practice on chapter 7 bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, and debt settlement. Kristina represents Debtors through the bankruptcy process from the meeting of creditors, through discovery and depositions, to final settlement with the bankruptcy Trustee. Kristina defends foreclosure litigation and has successfully defeated the foreclosure process in countless cases by buying clients the time they need to work out a settlement with the foreclosing lender. Kristina has also settled innumerable credit card and mortgage lawsuits, obtaining significant discounts for her clients while obtaining a satisfaction of the debt.
Kristina was born and raised in Miami, Florida to Cuban parents. She is the first in her family to go to college and obtain a law degree. During her free time she enjoys volunteering for animal rights groups, cooking, and travelling to new places.
- Foreclosure Litigation
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2011
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Honors: With High Honors
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: English, Political Science
- Minor: History
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Relief via Dade Legal Aid, 2012 to 2014
- Braingrove Mentor for Kids at Risk, 2014