Answers To Your Bankruptcy Questions
If you are seeking debt relief and considering hiring a bankruptcy attorney, you probably have a variety of bankruptcy related questions. At the Florida law firm of Kingcade Garcia McMaken, we strive to provide our clients with all of the information they need to make the best decisions regarding their finances. We keep our clients informed and educated about the bankruptcy process every step of the way, and we make ourselves available to answer their questions in a timely manner.
We’re Here To Provide The Guidance You Need
Whether you are considering Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, we will gladly provide you with trusted legal guidance and answers to all of your bankruptcy related questions, including:
- Why do I need a bankruptcy attorney?
- When should I consider filing for bankruptcy?
- Will I have to go to court?
- What can I keep after bankruptcy?
- What if I do nothing?
- Can one spouse file for bankruptcy?
- Can I file more than once?
- How will bankruptcy affect my career?
- Can I afford bankruptcy?
- What should I do about a creditor lawsuit?
- Do debt relief services work?
- Do I qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13?
- What debt is dischargeable through bankruptcy?
- Do I have to qualify for bankruptcy?
- What is the difference between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- I need to file for bankruptcy but my spouse doesn’t. Can I file alone?
- Can I get a credit card after bankruptcy?
- Should I cancel my credit cards to improve my credit score?
- How long will my bankruptcy take? Will my home be protected?
- What documents should I keep to prepare for filing?
Call Our Lawyers For A Free Consultation
When facing a serious financial crisis, it is important to seek advice from an experienced attorney. To schedule a free consultation at Kingcade Garcia McMaken, contact our office online or by phone at 305-285-9100.